KangaCare Ecoposh OBV Newborn Fitted Cloth Diaper
Made out of recycled water bottles, bamboo and organic cotton! This diaper will fit newborns averaging 5 to 14 lbs. The entire diaper is 7 layers thick and is not waterproof; a cover is required.
Say hello to Ecoposh OBV! Our beloved Ecoposh fitted cloth diapers, famous for their work-horse absorbency and ultimate over night protection, have been REFRESHED! The new, refreshed Ecoposh OBV is the same Newborn Fitted Cloth Diaper except now the interior has been made using organic bamboo velour (OBV) which creates a plush feel for your little ones bum and is the ultimate luxury against their skin. Ecoposh OBV is available in 5 brand new Earth-inspired saturations: Boysenberry, Saffron, Atlanis, Caribbean and Glacier!
Ecoposh OBV in a Newborn Fitted cloth diaper:
- Features a snap down from for sensitive cord care
- Adjusts to 2 different sizes to accommodate little ones from 4-12 pounds
- Snap-in 4 layer OBV insert
- The most absorbent type of cloth diaper! GREAT for over nights!
- Was created side-by-side to work beautifully with the Ecoposh Wool Cloth Diaper Cover
- Create fun and funky color combinations with our Rumparooz Cloth Diaper Cover in Prints or Solid Colors!
The Ultimate Night Time Diapering Solution!
The premium blend of fibers is perfect for heavy wetters and nighttime solutions. The Ecoposh OBV Newborn Fitted Cloth Diaper is a premium solution for parents looking for organic materials in a cloth diaper. The outer layer, which gives the Ecoposh OBV the various colors, is a cotton/polyester blend that is made from recycled water bottles!
What is a "fitted" diaper?
A Fitted cloth diaper is shaped like a diaper and has some form of snaps or velcro to fasten the diaper onto the baby. Fitted diapers are not waterproof and will require some type of diaper cover to keep the wetness contained. The Fitted diaper category lives in the space between Prefolds (flat, square, cotton/bamboo diapers that require folding and pining to fasten onto baby and need a cover to be waterproof) and the more modern Pocket Diaper or All In One (waterproof, has either snaps or hook/loop features so that it can fasten onto baby.)
- This diaper needs a cover! Use with the EcoPosh Wool Cover or the Rumparooz One Size Diaper Cover.
- Before first use diapers should be prepped.
PREPPING DIAPERS: Wash 5X in hot water (no detergent) with a cold rinse, tumble dry medium.
This will shrink diapers to appropriate size and "sponge" up fabric for maximum absorbency.
(Diapers will be at their fullest absorbency after 10 washes but may begin use after 5 washes.)
- If cord stump is still present, snap down the cord care feature.
- After cord stump has healed, cord snap feature may be un-snapped.
- Fasten Ecoposh OBV Newborn Fitted Cloth Diaper to baby!