Piggy Paint is a natural, eco-friendly nail polish designed for people of all ages. Its non-toxic, hypoallergenic formula makes it safe to use on all piggies.
Piggy Paint dries to a hard, durable finish that can easily be removed with our eco-friendly, low odor Piggy Paint nail polish remover. Both are made in the USA!
Piggy Paint is a non-toxic, low odor, kid-friendly nail polish. It’s safe for all ages and a great alternative to solvent-based nail polishes.
Fun, vibrant colors
Dries to a hard, durable finish
Does not peel
Safe for use during Pregnancy!
Made in USA
Wash hands with soap and water. Apply 2 -3 thin coats of Piggy Paint. Air dry 60 seconds. (Optional for best wear) Blow dry polished nails for 1 minute with hair dryer set on warm heat/low blower setting. Use Piggy Paint Basecoat for extended wear and Topcoat for added shine.